The KEEN Utility PTC Slip-On II shoe is tailor-made for the hard-working professional. Anyone who spends long hours on their feet; doctors, nurses, teachers and chefs will love this men's closed-back clog. Lined in breathable leather and featuring a lightly padded collar for added comfort, the durable, water- and stain-resistant leather upper includes a touch of elastic for easy on/off. The removable KEEN.CUSH polyurethane/memory foam insole and EVA midsole support and cradle the foot during long hours of standing or walking. Providing a secure foundation, the non-marking rubber sole of the KEEN Utility PTC Slip-On II work shoe performs to ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards for slip-resistance.
Other Product Features
- Leather upper, Manmade sole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- KEEN.Cush PU and memory foam footbed
- Non-marking oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Medial side gore for comfort and fit