Twelve-hour days, tough jobs and rugged terrain - the Milwaukee 6” boot can take on anything. Built tougher than a Wisconsin winter, it utilizes the new patent-pending KEEN.Welt’s incredibly durable, flexible construction. This boot hangs in for the long haul!
Other Product Features
- Abrasion resistant leather upper, Manmade sole
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Boot is considered to be Slate Black but apears brown with black features on the heel and toe